THE VIDEO ABOVE IS SHOWING THE FIRST SAMPLE. THE FINAL COPY WILL HAVE A DIFFERENT COATING AND DIFFERENT SKATES.
The LA-1 (Lethal Ambidextrous-1) is our first venture into the peripherals market. The shape was our main focus with this mouse. We wanted something original yet familiar so we took a look at our favorite mice shapes and set out to mold our own shape from the ground up while simultaneously improving on areas we felt other designs came up short. What we came up with was medium sized mouse with a rear hump, narrow grip width, and non-offensive front flare aimed at claw and fingertip grip styles. Once the shape and design were settled, we sought a veteran manufacturer to help see our vision through. With their expertise and experience, we were able create something special. A "superlight" wireless gaming mouse packed with the latest, top of the line technology and components. We did not want to make any sacrifices on this one and it has been a labor of love from the very beginning. We are excited to present to you the LA-1 and hope you enjoy it!
Specifications (subject to change based on availability and testing)
- Weight: <60g
- Sensor: PixArt PAW3395
- Resolution: 50 to 26000 CPI (in steps of 50)
- Acceleration: 50g
- Liftoff Distance: 1mm and 2mm (1mm by default)
- Max Speed: 650 IPS
- MCU: Nordic nRF52840
- Polling Rate: 125, 500, and 1000Hz (1000Hz by default)
- Charging: USB-C
- Shape: Ambidextrous (side buttons on left only)
- Supported Grip Styles: Claw and Fingertip mainly
- Dimensions: 122mm L x 57mm W x 38mm H (approximately)
- Click Latency: 0ms, 2ms, 4ms, and 8ms debounce options
- Number of Buttons: 7 (2x top, 2x side, 2x mouse wheel, 1x DPI on bottom, 1x polling rate on bottom)
- Encoder: TTC
- Main Button Switches: Huano Blue Shell Blue Dot or Blue Shell Pink Dot
- Connection Type: 2.4GHz wireless and wired via USB-C to USB-A
- Battery: 240mAh
- Skates: 100% PTFE with rounded edges
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.