With a thickness of 0.15 mm, Ghost Grip Sheet is an ultra-thin grip sheet (grip tape) that minimally alters the hand feel of the mouse. The material feels lightly tacky and handles sweat well. With a size of 150 x 100 mm, it can be cut into any shape, and depending on how it is used, it can be used several times and has excellent cost to performance ratio.
- Minimal to no alteration of hand feel of the mouse after the grips are applied.
- You can cut it into any shape you like. It can also be used for keycaps.
- It is transparent, which allows the color/pattern of the mouse to be seen through.
- If a lot of sweat or oil adheres, the grip will decrease. (Depending on the mouse, the grip should still be better than the base coating on the mouse)
- Ghost Grip does not work on large, curved areas of the mouse such as the hump and rear palm area.
- The transparency of the grips may gradually becomes cloudy as it is used.
- The grip layer will come off if it hits a hard object (nail, etc.).
- When pasting on a curved surface, it may be necessary to bend the material before applying. Please see the image below.
- Please see the diagrams below for info on how to install. The side under the white backing is the grip side. The side under the clear backing is the adhesive side.
Payment & Security
Su información de pago se procesa de forma segura. No almacenamos los detalles de la tarjeta de crédito ni tenemos acceso a la información de su tarjeta de crédito.