Our new Lethal Gaming Gear brand, Lethal Skates, are made of reinforced glass. The material we use is highly durable, low friction, and quality. The goal was to offer a different experience compared to PTFE and ceramic skates. Lethal Skates provide nearly zero inital friction to get your mouse moving from a stop and an addictively smooth glide that is fast but controllable.
- .70mm thick +/- .02mm (not including the adhesive)
- Made of Reinforced Glass
- Improved durability over traditional PTFE
- Safe on cloth, hybrid, and plastic mousepads. YMMV with glass mousepads (NOT recommended for glass pads)
- Can easily be cleaned by simply wiping them down with a non-abrasive cloth
- A common issue on mice is the warping of the bottom plate/base. This happens during the injection molding process and can be more prevalent with certain types of plastic. This can cause the mouse to wobble or not sit evenly on harder surfaces (plastic and glass mousepads). Lethal Skates may amplify this defect due to their rigidity and flatness. The manufacturing process insures a uniform thickness with tight tolerances so if you experience any wobbling after installation, it is NOT the result of the Lethal Skates themselves! Given that info, mouse wobble is not grounds for a refund or return on this product.
- If you use a hard pad, Lethal Skates will likely be quite loud when compared to traditional PTFE skates. This is just the nature of 2 harder surfaces rubbing against one another. Loudness is not an acceptable reason for a refund or return on this product.
- Does NOT come with a sensor ring. Due to manufacturing limitations, none of the models will come with a sensor ring.
Payment & Security
Su información de pago se procesa de forma segura. No almacenamos los detalles de la tarjeta de crédito ni tenemos acceso a la información de su tarjeta de crédito.