How can I cancel/edit my order?
- You can cancel/edit your order for 8 hours before it is fulfilled. You can do this from your account under your orders. You can also do this using the links in the order confirmation email/text.
Why are your paracord cables out of stock?
- We are currently in the process of working with a company on mass producing them to keep up with the insane demand. More info on this soon!
When is X item coming back in stock?
- We often don't have exact dates on when items will be arriving until they are closer to arriving. We always update Twitter as soon as we have info on when they will be coming in as well as when they are in stock and available for purchase. We also do email newsletters with this info as well so make sure you sign up for those!
What are the differences between the mice feet you sell?
- Corepad Skatez - These offer a smooth glide that is on the faster side. They come 2 sets per pack. Corepad has devoted a lot to offering a staggeringly large variety of feet for different mouse models. They are very dedicated to improving their products and it shows. The adhesive on these will not go anywhere but may be difficult to remove when replacing your feet.
- Tiger Arc 2 - These will either feel very fast or balanced depending on the surface you are using. They have very well rounded edges and are quite stiff. They are a bit scratchy when new and take a while to break in due to their stiffness/rigidity. They come 1 set per pack. The Tiger Arc 2 popularity has been surging since they were released and for good reason. We do not recommend these for hard pads (plastic, glass, metal, etc.)
- Tiger Arc 1 - These are our best budget recommendation. They have excellently rounded edges and are not too thick, not too thin. They are a touch slower than the Corepad Skatez, making them the slower option of the 4 but not by much. They are a choice you can't go wrong with.
- Tiger ICE - These are the smoothest and possibly the fastest out of the brands/models we sell. They feature an updated adhesive as well. These are currently the closest thing to Hyperglides on the market as they share a very similar smoothness and speed. Once broken in they do slow down slightly.
What are the differences between the micro switches you sell?
My order is arriving late, what should I do?
- Shipping delays happen in transit all the time, especially since COVID. Please be patient when receiving your order as we have no additional tracking info over what is given to you.
- If you feel your package may be lost we recommend contacting the courier it is being shipped with. If you are having issues please contact us and we will do our best to help :)
When will my order ship out/arrive?
- Orders are shipped out same or next business day depending on the time the order is placed. If order volumes are high it may take an additional 1-2 days to process your order.
What is your return policy?
- We handle returns on a case by case basis. We do not accept returns on mouse pads unless they are still factory sealed or if there is a defect out of the box. We do not accept returns on opened or used items either (this means the product packaging, not the shipping container). If there is a defect with any mice feet you receive, we will require pictures before they are installed on your mouse.