Why are your paracord cables out of stock?
- We release our paracords in drop format. Every Saturday at 9 PM EST we have 50 cables up for sale. You can choose from any color or design we offer then specify what mouse it is for and if you want one of our 3D printed stress reliefs for it. This allows us to prepare all the wiring and connectors so that we can quickly finish out orders and ship them by the following Wednesday. If we had sales open all the time we would have several week long build times for customers orders, that is something we obviously wish to avoid. We have been selling out within 15 minutes of launching the drop so please be there on time and know what you want ahead of time!
When is X item coming back in stock?
- We often don't have exact dates on when items will be arriving until they are closer to arriving. We always update Twitter as soon as we have info on when they will be coming in as well as when they are in stock and available for purchase. We also do email campaigns with this info as well so make sure you sign up for an account or use the checkbox at checkout to receive those emails from us!
What are the differences between the mice feet you sell?
- There are subtle differences between the different brands and models. It all comes down to personal preference and what you are looking for. Here is what we have found based off off personal experience, customer feedback, and YouTuber BeardedBob's testing (see his testing video here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0Ro57Tz4qE&t)
- Corepad Skatez - These are the most similar to "Hyperglides" in terms of glide smoothness and speed. They offer the smoothest glide out of the brands and models we carry as well. They come 2 sets per pack. Corepad has devoted a lot to offering a staggeringly large variety of feet for different mouse models. They are very dedicated to improving their products and it shows.
- Tiger Arc 2 - These are the fastest glide option we have. They have very well rounded edges and are quite stiff. They are a bit scratchy when new and take a while to break in due to their stiffness/rigidity. They come 1 set per pack. The Tiger Arc 2 popularity has been surging since they were released and for good reason.
- Tiger Arc 1 - These are our best budget recommendation. They have excellently rounded edges and are not too thick, not too thin. They are a touch slower than the Corepad Skatez, making them the slower option of the 3 but not by much. They are a choice you can't go wrong with.
What are the differences between the micro switches you sell?
My order is arriving late, what should I do?
- We have daily order pickups on business days so they delay is not on our end. The only exception to this is if we reach out to you and tell you otherwise.
- Contact the courier company you have chose for your order! If your order is late or has been delayed please contact USPS/UPS about this issue. We do not have any more info than you do regarding tracking information.
- USPS - We highly recommend calling your local post office with your tracking number ready. This is by far the best way to get issues resolved, this is due to your local post office being the ones in charge of issue resolution. In most cases they will get back to you within 24 hours.
- UPS - Feel free to call or email their support with your tracking number ready and they should be able to get you helped out quickly.
When will my order ship out/arrive?
- USPS - We order pickups every business day but that pickup time can vary. It may be first thing in the morning, it may be late afternoon. If you order after this pickup time your order will not be picked up by them until the next business day. Please allow 24 hours for the tracking to update from the time you receive your shipping notification email.
- UPS - These orders will ship out Monday - Friday. They get picked up around 12 PM EST. If you order after pickup time your order will not be picked up by them until the next business day. Please allow 24 hours for the tracking to update from the time you receive your shipping notification email.
What is your return policy?
- We handle returns on a case by case basis. We do not accept returns on mousepads unless there is a defect. All mousepads get inspected thoroughly twice before shipping. We do not accept returns on opened or used items either. If there is a defect with any mice feet you receive, we will require pictures of before they are installed on your mouse.